Monday, October 20, 2008

What, like Boba Fett?

I'll bet you've never had the pleasure of the aquaintence of a bounty hunter. I have. Last weekend while hanging outside the back of the theatre during Act II, some cholo, latino dude was smoking with one of the cast members and came over and introduced himself, saying he was a bounty hunter. "Anybody fucks with you, you come knock on my door and I'll fuck with them!" he exclaimed. Alrighty then. Nice to meet you too! The only bounty hunter I've ever seen is in Star Wars.

Other fun out back of the Sherry Theatre during the one act also includes watching random, funny videos on youtube. This one is my current fav:


For more of that amazingness, go to askaninja.com

In other news, the other night, I went and saw the movie "W." So did Buffy the Vampire Slayer, aka, Sarah Michelle Gellar. She was behind me in line for popcorn. Jake overheard her admiring my outfit. :D She sat right next to us during the movie. Only in this town...

My play is going really well and we still have another weekend to go, so cross your fingers for me and let's hope for someone like an agent or casting director shows up! Yeah! But aside from that, I really like our cast and the girls who are on the board of the "Above the Curve" theatre company. In fact, I think I might join them. They're the only theatre company I've ever heard of that doesn't make you pay dues, and they're an awesome bunch of girls.

So yeah....happy fall!

No comments: